The Virtual Picture Album
The thumbnails below represent photographs from the
Virtual Picture Album of the
Less Commonly Taught Languages Project which have been organized into pairs or groups that might be useful for language teachers in preparing lessons.
Clicking on any thumbnail will link you to its full-sized counterpart.
1. Similarities and Differences--Kids
2. Similarities and Differences: Housing
3. Similarities and Differences: streetcar vs. bus
4. Pastimes: sitting in a cafe, going shopping, family gathering
5. Transportation: bus, bus station
6. Going to the shop --going to the bakery, grocery store, market, buying cloth, flower, phramacy
7. Picture Series: public areas -- going to the bank, post office, school, synagogue, gas station, university;
8. Picture Series: interior housing -- living room, kitchen, bed room;
Return to the picture grid.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
©1999 The Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
This URL: http://carla.acd.umn.edu/VPA/Norway/group.html
Return to the VPA page.
Visit the LCTL Project page.